1921 Rock Valley Console
Collection: ROCK VALLEY
1. 100% solid parota wood on tops provide a striking texture and luster. Tops are floated and reinforced with a steel structure underneath. Mango wood on the rest of the piece.
2. Multi-step lacquer finish provides depth and character to the wood. Top features a rich natural brown finish and base is a crisp white finish with rubbed through details.
3. Mortise and tenon construction provide stability and durability.
4. English dovetailed drawer fronts and ball bearing Hafele metal glides offer superior stability and smooth glide to drawers.
5. Versatile 70â€ console features three drawers and one fixed shelf behind glass doors.
6. Cast-iron pulls.
||3 Drawer & 2 Doors (White) Console w/ Turned Legs
Dim: 71-3/4 x 18 x 39-1/4
Wt: 115 lb