· Built with Parota wood on tops and Mango wood on the rest of the case piece. The Parota tree is appreciated for its longevity and vibrant dark golden grain. This type of wood has a natural two-tone that offers unique character in its variations of tone and depth.
· Knots on the solid wood surface are a natural marking that make each piece of lumber unique. Varying wood grain, wood tone and knots also add character to the wood’s appearance without affecting the stability or integrity of the wood.
· Solid wood construction elements on tops include hand carved butterfly joints and finger joint construction between slabs.
· Clear lacquer on top protects the natural tone of wood. Seven-step, stain finish on rest of case pieces featuring mango wood add depth to wood grain.
· Drawer fronts include hand inserted rust finish nails and cast iron pulls, adding authentic rustic appeal.
· Mortise and tenon construction ensures stability and durability on all pieces.
· English dovetailing on 100% solid wood drawer fronts.
· Ball bearing metal glides.
· Iron base is hand-cut and welded.
· 100% solid wood on bench and chair.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these: 1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid. 2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece. 3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
Dining Table Top Dim: 78-3/4 x 39 x 1-3/4 Wt: 130 lb
Chair w/ Solid Wood - Faux Leather Seat** Dim: 19-1/4 x 22-1/2 x 39-1/4 Wt: 39 lb
Iron Base, Industrial Style - Dark Grey Metallic Finish* Dim: 49-1/4 x 31-1/2 x 28-1/2 Wt: 90 lb
Breakfast & Bedroom Bench All Wood, w/Shelf* Dim: 59 x 15-3/4 x 19 Wt: 62 lb