· 100% solid parota wood on tabletop and bench seat. This wood species provides a striking texture and luster. Tops are floated and reinforced with a steel structure underneath. Mango wood on the rest of the case piece(s).
· Multi-step lacquer finish provides depth and character to the wood. Crisp white finish with rubbed through details. Top features a rich natural brown finish.
· Mortise and tenon construction provide stability and durability.
· English dovetailed drawer fronts and ball bearing Hafele metal glides offer superior stability and smooth glide to drawers on buffets/consoles.
· Beautiful hand-turned legs ship unassembled.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
Dining Table w/ Turned Legs Dim: 78-3/4 x 39-1/4 x 30 Wt: 121 lb
Solid Wood Chair w/ Fabric Seat Dim: 19 x 22 x 39-1/4 Wt: 24 lb
Bench for Dinning w/ Turned Legs Dim: 59 x 15-3/4 x 17-3/4 Wt: 45 lb
Clothes and Shoes ARE available for shipping.
Furniture items must be picked up in Store.
Recommended for the 1921 Rock Valley Dining Collection - IFD